Commissioning & Start-Up is the last visible step of a project execution process. It moves the project from the “end of construction” to the “commercial operation” status. This phase covers initial and primary dynamic tests, including guarantee performance tests.
• Monitoring the quality of material arriving at
• Ensuring availability of all design information
• Carrying out site performance tests for mechanical installations
• Recording and updating all test results,reports and certificates and submit to client
• Ensuring compilation of As-Built documentation
SVECS can prepare various documents like:
Validation Protocol Preparation & Execution:
• Validation Master Plan.
• IQ protocols for all types of Equipment.
• OQ Protocols.
• PQ protocols.
• Conducting Process Validation at your site.
• Purified Water Validation Protocol & Validation.
In addition, SVECS can also prepare the following documents and conduct training programs as detailed further.
Documentation as per ICH / Orange guide: • Quality Assurance Procedures.